At Ruggles Sign , we are dedicated to making a positive impact on our local community. Named Woodford County Chamber of Commerce “Small Business of the Year” in 1997, we continue to put into practice the integrity and excellence that earned us the title.
Ruggles Sign is a proud member of several professional groups, consisting of:
- Midwest Sign Association (MSA) Tim Cambron, Ruggles’ President, is presently serving as a Board Member of this organization.
- World Sign Associates (WSA)
- International Sign Association (ISA)
We also donate time and resources to such organizations as:
- Woodford County Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of the Bluegrass: Our employees make voluntary contributions to this organization through payroll deduction; our employee group has received a participation award each year consecutively since 1989.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass
- Relay for Life (American Cancer Society)
Furthermore, we have been involved with the School to Work Program through the Woodford County School System. Over the past couple of years, we have had several students perform job shadowing.
Moreover, we are excited about being in a smaller community and we enjoy the chance to support various community and regional activities. As such, we have provided various in-kind donations over the last few years, including:
- Ruggles Sign continuously donates the highest per capita employee contributions to the United Way of Woodford County.
- Woodford County Relay for Life
- St. Leo’s Church and School
- Woodford County Chamber
- Woodford Christian School
- Fayette County Habitat for Humanity
- St. Catherine’s College