Maintenance, Project Management, Manufacturing, Installation
Service call received on two raceway/shelf style signs, both not illuminating. Signage NOT originally manufactured by Ruggles Sign. All LED's and power supplies destroyed by water, due to the sign not being built to drain properly in the rainy Pacific North West
Replace the signs with like for like, built to allow the raceway/shelf & letters to drain properly .
Install in a very tight area, over multiple sets of awnings
- Through our network of partners, we were able to obtain original artwork and build 2 replacement signs to the exact spec of the originals, thus negating the need for patch and paint, facade work.
- Note: Ruggles Sign recommended to Under Armour using their newly released logo for the replacement signs. They loved the idea!
- After speaking with a couple of our local partners in the area, we were able to secure fair pricing for both installation and lift rental. All local partners are vetted & invoices reviewed thoroughly to save our customers money.
- We recommended an articulating lift to fit in the small area, over and around multiple awnings and remove the existing signs and install the newly fabricated signs.
- Coordinately schedules with Under Armour Corporate, Service Channel Web Portal, Landlord, & Store personnel went very smooth. All work done off hours.
Two new, beautiful signs that light up bright and more importantly, have
proper draining systems so the LEDs & power supplies are not damaged by the constant rainfall. No patch & paint required - saving Under Armour $$$
THE ONLY WAY IS THROUGH” Through This Season Through This Together
Josh, you are the man. Thank you buddy!
- Nick SieberLead Project Manager for Under Armour Store Development, North America